Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to get the cable/physical game port/midi connector
which plugs into the connector on an Asus P4P800 motherboard in the UK. Got
a couple of days off work now and would like to get my joystick working with
this motherboard.

TIA,
Dave.

David Walsh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me where to get the cable/physical game port/midi connector
> which plugs into the connector on an Asus P4P800 motherboard in the UK. Got
> a couple of days off work now and would like to get my joystick working with
> this motherboard.
>
> TIA,
> Dave.

Didn't your motherboard come with one? Mine did, and I'm in the UK too.
I might be willing to part with mine for the right price.

Anton

nbk

David Walsh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me where to get the cable/physical game port/midi connector
> which plugs into the connector on an Asus P4P800 motherboard in the UK. Got
> a couple of days off work now and would like to get my joystick working with
> this motherboard.
>
> TIA,
> Dave.

Try Newegg in the USA...
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-131-206&depa=0

Hi,

look at ebay.

Erik

David Walsh schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me where to get the cable/physical game port/midi connector
> which plugs into the connector on an Asus P4P800 motherboard in the UK. Got
> a couple of days off work now and would like to get my joystick working with
> this motherboard.
>
> TIA,
> Dave.

http://www.frontx.com/ if you would like it on the front of the case.

"David Walsh" <david.walsh5@nospam.ntlworld.nospam.com> wrote in message
<snip>
> Can anyone tell me where to get the cable/physical game port/midi
> connector
<snip>

you can find one similar on
http://www.vadim.co.uk/Gigabyte+game+bracket
for gigabyte motherboards
****
"David Walsh" <david.walsh5@nospam.ntlworld.nospam.com> a écrit dans le
message de news:7h8Od.699$4t5.48@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net...
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me where to get the cable/physical game port/midi
connector
> which plugs into the connector on an Asus P4P800 motherboard in the UK.
Got
> a couple of days off work now and would like to get my joystick working
with
> this motherboard.
>
> TIA,
> Dave.