I have had my computer runing for about 10 months with no problems. For the last couple of days though every time I try to run a progam that involves any complicated graphic the screen flashs and the program does not work. If I turn the acceleration on my card down to none it rmoves most of these problems except that now I can not play any of the games I played before or watch any video files. Any ideas on what to do. I have reinstalled drivers, done a system restore, virus check, none of these seemed to work

What graphics card do you have in your PC?

Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of DirectX...
www.microsoft.com/directx

--
Cari
www.coribright.com