ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe and Kingston KVR400x64c25 / 512

peppe

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2004

Ho comprato questa MB e due banchi di DDR 400 della sigla in oggett.
Domanda: Sono perfettamente compatibili e/o hanno bisogno di settaggi
particolari per farli funzionare insieme alle giuste freq.?
Il mio processore è un XP 2600+.

-----------------------

Sorry for my english:
Are full compatib. this MB and Kingston RAM that I have buy?
What's correct srtting to use it whith an athlon XP 2600+ (BIOS setting)?

Thanks.

Thus spake Peppe:
> Ho comprato questa MB e due banchi di DDR 400 della sigla in oggett.
> Domanda: Sono perfettamente compatibili e/o hanno bisogno di settaggi
> particolari per farli funzionare insieme alle giuste freq.?
> Il mio processore è un XP 2600+.
>
> -----------------------
>
> Sorry for my english:
> Are full compatib. this MB and Kingston RAM that I have buy?
> What's correct srtting to use it whith an athlon XP 2600+ (BIOS
> setting)?
> Thanks.

Probably no problems running it @166MHz. I don't know if this link is
referring to exactly the same RAM:
http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56842
But this forum is worth reading & you could also post your question to it if
required.

--
Your English is far better than my Italian!