Asus-A7N8X-X ,has super slow USB transfer speeds.

My USB transfer speeds take to long.
The motherboard has USB 2.0.

Does anyone know of any USB drivers or anything else.
All I see at ASUS's site is bios downloads.

Thanks
Mike

Ed

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:34:29 -0700, "Michael Estey" <esteym@comcast.net>
wrote:

>My USB transfer speeds take to long.
>The motherboard has USB 2.0.
>
>Does anyone know of any USB drivers or anything else.
>All I see at ASUS's site is bios downloads.
>
>Thanks
>Mike

BIOS set to USB 2 (or 1.1 + 2.0) ?

How to check for USB2 drivers in Device Manager
http://www.usbman.com/Guides/checking_for_usb_2.htm

Ed

Dino

did you check in device manager to see if there is Standard Enhanced USB
controller under USB?...if not just have it look for an updated
driver..sometimes it does not go in right the first time.Happened on my
A7N8X-X.

But USB 2 drivers require Service Pack 1.

420aa835$0$4081$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk...