CD Drive has files "Ready" to be burned, that I can't delete

I had put files to be burned in the CD, and now I can't
delete them. When I try it says that the files are in use
by another application.

I can't delete these files, and now I can't burn anything

ANy deas?.. Help
1 answer Last reply
More about drive files ready burned delete

    On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:15:05 -0700, "Ronak"

    >I had put files to be burned in the CD, and now I can't
    >delete them.

    WHERE are the files? Are they already on the CD?

    >When I try it says that the files are in use
    >by another application.
    >
    >I can't delete these files, and now I can't burn anything
    >
    >ANy deas?.. Help

    Yes. Explain better what you did.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent