CD Drive has files "Ready" to be burned, that I can't delete

I had put files to be burned in the CD, and now I can't
delete them. When I try it says that the files are in use
by another application.

I can't delete these files, and now I can't burn anything

ANy deas?.. Help

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:15:05 -0700, "Ronak"

>I had put files to be burned in the CD, and now I can't
>delete them.

WHERE are the files? Are they already on the CD?

>When I try it says that the files are in use
>by another application.
>
>I can't delete these files, and now I can't burn anything
>
>ANy deas?.. Help

Yes. Explain better what you did.

Have a nice week...

Trent