cheats halo multiplayers pc

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Hello, i am french,
i cherch cheats for halo multiplayeurs for pc.
thank you

news wrote:
> Hello, i am french,
> i cherch cheats for halo multiplayeurs for pc.
> thank you

baise baise

--

"Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time"

"news" <azerty@free.fr> wrote in message
> Hello, i am french,
> i cherch cheats for halo multiplayeurs for pc.
> thank you

Hello French,

Cherching cheats for Halo Multiplayeurs (not to be confused with Standard
Halo PC or Halo Custom Edition) is against the TOS you agreed to at the
installation of the game. If you still wish to Cherch cheat codes, I suggest
the fan-made version titled Helu Montipayers, where similar (if not
identical) gameplay is presented, and Cherching cheats is allowed. A Goonie
search for "helu montipayers cherch instructions" should give you some
information on how to install Helu over your regular Halo Multiplayeurs
game. Basically, you have to:

1) Download Helu Multipayers as an .EKG file from the Torrent links hosted
on the websites that respond to the Goonie search.

2) Run the .EMP, and select the library where the Halo Multiplayeurs flies
are.

3) Wait for the uninstall to scratch your baloons.

4) When baloons are scratched, activate the feces cannon and select the
"Cherch Cheat" option. Make sure the check box is enabled.

5) Start Helu Multipayers like you would Halo Multiplayeurs and have fun
Cherching all the cheats you want!

--
-----------
Deep Thought

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

This has got to be one of the best replies yet to a post from a person who
appears to be a total asshat.

Nice work, DeepThought!

-Scottkin

Scott Kindorf wrote:
> This has got to be one of the best replies yet to a post from a
> person who appears to be a total asshat.
>
> Nice work, DeepThought!

If he tries to Babel any of that, he'll be confused for a while.

Cheat-cherching bastard.

--
Deep Thought