How do I delete all the information on my iPAQ?

June 23, 2004 9:37:44 AM

I have an iPAQ 1910 Pocket PC Version 3.0 and Active Sync
3.71. I want to wipe out all information on the iPAQ,
but I don't see an easy way to do that. Rather than
deleting the items individually, is there a way to delete
them all at the same time?
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 5:45:29 PM

"Robert Judge" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an iPAQ 1910 Pocket PC Version 3.0 and Active Sync
> 3.71. I want to wipe out all information on the iPAQ,
> but I don't see an easy way to do that. Rather than
> deleting the items individually, is there a way to delete
> them all at the same time?

Hard Reset the Unit.
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 5:45:30 PM

How do I "hard reset" the unit?

wrote in message
>> I have an iPAQ 1910 Pocket PC Version 3.0 and Active
Sync
>> 3.71. I want to wipe out all information on the iPAQ,
>> but I don't see an easy way to do that. Rather than
>> deleting the items individually, is there a way to
delete
>> them all at the same time?
>>

>Hard Reset the Unit.
>

>.

June 23, 2004 5:45:31 PM

Look at page 1-19 in the Reference Guide that you can download from HP at...

http://tinyurl.com/275y8

Or look on the companion CD that came with the device for a copy of the manual.

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

> How do I "hard reset" the unit?

---
June 23, 2004 5:45:31 PM

I believe on that device you hold down the power button (at the top) and
press in the reset button (on the side).

"Robert Judge" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I "hard reset" the unit?

Anonymous
June 23, 2004 7:43:42 PM

Look at the manual and it will tell you.
I don't have this model myself so I can't tell you the exact method, but all
PPC can be cleared by doing a "Hard Reset".

John..

!