Please help

aranha-uk

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
Hello,i recently brought my pc in full working order off a friend. then when i went to go play a game the screen went green and had lines in. then my screen said no input was detected. i rebooted it as there was little else i could do. then when it came back the screen could find input but the resolution was completely different and my mouse wouldnt work. since then i have been able to get the graphics card working again but then it dies and the mouse hardly ever works still and it will still occasionally get the glitch where the screen goes green then gives off no signal.

then when i turn it off i get a blue screen which mentions "BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER" and then dumps and switchs off.

anyone that knows anything that would help would be greatly appreciated.

Does not sound like the computer is in "full working order". Did you check all of the functionality before you got it? The way you described the issue, it can be caused by many things. Bad motherboard, bad video card, bad power supply, bad RAM. Did you re-install Windows on it when you got it? If not, try that first, and update the drivers after the re-installation. Otherwise unless you have spare parts around, you can end up spending enough money on test parts to buy a new system.

TRENDING THREADS