usb problem

Hi everyone...
I just want to ask about System Properties.
For Driver Signing in Hardware Tab inside System Properties, which one should I choose, since recently after I format my hard disk, I found that everytime I connect a hardware into my USB port, it detect it and mention about "The driver you wish to install has not passed Windows logo testing, do you wish to continue? etc." I never experienced this problem when I have not format my Harddisk. Thus if I use four different USB flash drive for storage, it will ask me to install the driver each of them.
As long I remember, everytime I use different flash drive, it never ask me to install them. But once I install the driver for those USB, it will never ask for driver installation for the same item.
Does it has to do with the option for Driver Signing Options.
Thank you for the advice

It sounds like somehow it the original USB drivers have been replaced
and the new ones are not WHQL Certified. You can disable it and if it
doesn't appear after you finally choose to install and everything works
alright, I would just leave it alone.

----
Nathan McNulty