PCDL / Thermal Take Case

Jody

Has anybody run into any mounting issues with the Xeon processors brackets
on the PCDL motherboard?

Bought a thermaltake (V1000A) case, which has xeon processor holes, but they
are about a half inch right of where they should be.

Thanks,
jody

Jody

"Jody" <info@abaxcom.com> wrote in message
> Has anybody run into any mounting issues with the Xeon processors brackets
> on the PCDL motherboard?
>
> Bought a thermaltake (V1000A) case, which has xeon processor holes, but
they
> are about a half inch right of where they should be.
>
> Thanks,
> jody

ahhh.
panicky me..the motherboard comes with a unique xeon screw in plate.

jody

TRENDING THREADS