Blue stop screen: Kmode exception not handled?????

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I have a toshiba tecra 8100 running win2k. When i switch
on my external Asus cd-rw drive i get a stop... 1E Kmode
exception not handled. stop message and i have to reboot.
What can i do!!

Is this a parallel or USB CD-RW? Does this occur when you turn it on
before your start the computer? Also, support provided here may not be
as helpful since you are running 2000 and this NG is for XP.

----
Nathan McNulty