  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
February 12, 2005 2:38:32 AM

Got a new asus Mobo up and running. Trying to install the OS Win 2000. It's
a living hell so far. Got the sata drivers installed and win 2000 goes to
the end then blue screens and tells me it's dumping the memory. I've tried
to install at least 5 times. Even tried my copy of XP pro with no luck. I
don't believe it's the mobo I've got to have something wrong in the bios.
I'm running a Sata drive. Theres an option in bios for raid or scsi. Which
should I use? Memory is Kingston PC 3200/400

More about : a7n8x deluxe

February 12, 2005 9:28:56 AM

run memtest to check if mem is okay..also try disabling APIC and see if that
lets the install go.
!