XBox Connect

Last response: in Video Games
September 20, 2004 4:37:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I downloaded it, but I'm wondering if this is the program that can link
between PC and XBox..... or is it just a secondary online system?

More about : xbox connect

September 20, 2004 11:46:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

It only fools the xbox into thinking you are playing on a LAN. There is no
way to connect xbox and pc halo.

"AzFlyBoy" <wh@tever.com> wrote in message
> I downloaded it, but I'm wondering if this is the program that can link
> between PC and XBox..... or is it just a secondary online system?

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 10:10:35 PM

Al <al_carl_88@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It only fools the xbox into thinking you are playing on a LAN. There
> is no way to connect xbox and pc halo.

He might also mean just basic XB-PC connection... not necessarily linking of
the different Halo versions, just linking of the systems. Basically, "can an
xbox be accessed through a PC through XBConnect?".

--
-----------
Deep Thought

"DeepThought" <deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote in message
> Al <al_carl_88@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > It only fools the xbox into thinking you are playing on a LAN. There
> > is no way to connect xbox and pc halo.
>
> He might also mean just basic XB-PC connection... not necessarily linking
of
> the different Halo versions, just linking of the systems. Basically, "can
an
> xbox be accessed through a PC through XBConnect?".
>
> --
> -----------
> Deep Thought
> Erase the Earth
> to g-mail me.

Good point.

To clarify, there is no way to play halo on pc against someone playing halo
on xbox, but in order to play halo xbox to xbox using xbconnect you have to
have your xbox connected to your pc (via ethernet) and the xbconnect
software running on the pc.
!