XBox Connect

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I downloaded it, but I'm wondering if this is the program that can link
between PC and XBox..... or is it just a secondary online system?
3 answers Last reply
More about xbox connect
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    It only fools the xbox into thinking you are playing on a LAN. There is no
    way to connect xbox and pc halo.

    "AzFlyBoy" <wh@tever.com> wrote in message
    > I downloaded it, but I'm wondering if this is the program that can link
    > between PC and XBox..... or is it just a secondary online system?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    Al <al_carl_88@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > It only fools the xbox into thinking you are playing on a LAN. There
    > is no way to connect xbox and pc halo.

    He might also mean just basic XB-PC connection... not necessarily linking of
    the different Halo versions, just linking of the systems. Basically, "can an
    xbox be accessed through a PC through XBConnect?".

    --
    -----------
    Deep Thought

    "DeepThought" <deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote in message
    > Al <al_carl_88@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > > It only fools the xbox into thinking you are playing on a LAN. There
    > > is no way to connect xbox and pc halo.
    >
    > He might also mean just basic XB-PC connection... not necessarily linking
    of
    > the different Halo versions, just linking of the systems. Basically, "can
    an
    > xbox be accessed through a PC through XBConnect?".
    >
    > --
    > -----------
    > Deep Thought
    > Erase the Earth
    > to g-mail me.

    Good point.

    To clarify, there is no way to play halo on pc against someone playing halo
    on xbox, but in order to play halo xbox to xbox using xbconnect you have to
    have your xbox connected to your pc (via ethernet) and the xbconnect
    software running on the pc.

Connection Games Xbox Video Games