How do I use onboard sata as non raid?

Hi all. I have bought an Asus K8N-e Deluxe and would like to use the onboard
sata in a nonraid configuration. Anybody knows were to set this in bios?
Thanks in advance

Jonas B

Jonas Björkegren wrote:
> Hi all. I have bought an Asus K8N-e Deluxe and would like to use the
> onboard sata in a nonraid configuration. Anybody knows were to set
> this in bios? Thanks in advance

If you want to use your SATA controller without RAID, do not configure a
RAID array.

Ben

"Ben Pope" <ben_popeREMOVE_ME@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:376prvF59m17nU1@individual.net...
> Jonas Björkegren wrote:
> > Hi all. I have bought an Asus K8N-e Deluxe and would like to use the
> > onboard sata in a nonraid configuration. Anybody knows were to set
> > this in bios? Thanks in advance
>

> If you want to use your SATA controller without RAID, do not configure a
> RAID array.
>
> Ben
> --

Hey Jonas, I was getting ready to do the same thing, I don't want Raid, but
I will have a sata hd and n4 mb.....