How do I use onboard sata as non raid?

Hi all. I have bought an Asus K8N-e Deluxe and would like to use the onboard
sata in a nonraid configuration. Anybody knows were to set this in bios?
Thanks in advance

Jonas B
2 answers Last reply
More about onboard sata raid

    Jonas Björkegren wrote:
    > Hi all. I have bought an Asus K8N-e Deluxe and would like to use the
    > onboard sata in a nonraid configuration. Anybody knows were to set
    > this in bios? Thanks in advance

    If you want to use your SATA controller without RAID, do not configure a
    RAID array.

    Ben

    "Ben Pope" <ben_popeREMOVE_ME@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:376prvF59m17nU1@individual.net...
    > Jonas Björkegren wrote:
    > > Hi all. I have bought an Asus K8N-e Deluxe and would like to use the
    > > onboard sata in a nonraid configuration. Anybody knows were to set
    > > this in bios? Thanks in advance
    >

    > If you want to use your SATA controller without RAID, do not configure a
    > RAID array.
    >
    > Ben
    > --

    Hey Jonas, I was getting ready to do the same thing, I don't want Raid, but
    I will have a sata hd and n4 mb.....

Asus SATA NAS / RAID Motherboards