usb/firewire pci card half ht? or glue in? RCA video in?

OK my gateway is in a cool looking mini case looks like a
jewelry salesmans or such. 2 spare half ht card slots
now, and floppy and CDRW are vertical. I dont think there
are any half ht cards that will give me usb2.0 AND
firewire? Least a search seemed not to show any. Actually
I COULD use RCA video input since my analog camcorder
only has that out, dont think I have any analog video in
to an on the mobo type setup.
Could I simply use some good old GOOP a high tech
adhesive , no guess I cant since the card must fit in a
slot.

HELP ANYONE????
1 answer Last reply
More about firewire card half glue video

    Contact Gateway support and ask them for a recommendation
    for any PCI cards that will fit your Gateway PC. Trying to
    use "GOOP" to secure an ill-fitting card will more than
    likely "fry" your motherboard, so don't try it!

    Visit: http://support.gateway.com/support/default.asp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "larry in mich" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

    | OK my gateway is in a cool looking mini case looks like a
    | jewelry salesmans or such. 2 spare half ht card slots
    | now, and floppy and CDRW are vertical. I dont think there
    | are any half ht cards that will give me usb2.0 AND
    | firewire? Least a search seemed not to show any. Actually
    | I COULD use RCA video input since my analog camcorder
    | only has that out, dont think I have any analog video in
    | to an on the mobo type setup.
    | Could I simply use some good old GOOP a high tech
    | adhesive , no guess I cant since the card must fit in a
    | slot.
    |
    | HELP ANYONE????

Firewire Video Windows XP