Canon Multipass MP360

Any comments good or bad about this all-in-one?

I need to replace a HP printer & scanner with an all-in-one. Needed for
newsletters, business cards, address labels, flyers, colored posters, etc.
Print a few pictures.
--
Donna in Idaho
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove "invalid" to reply

Ron

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <daawra3553@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in
message news:mkPpc.5075$AO3.4363@news01.roc.ny...
> Any comments good or bad about this all-in-one?
>
> I need to replace a HP printer & scanner with an all-in-one. Needed for
> newsletters, business cards, address labels, flyers, colored posters, etc.
> Print a few pictures.
> --
> Donna in Idaho
> Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator
> Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
>
> Remove "invalid" to reply

Got this about a month ago and love it. The scan and copy modes are great.
Good software too. Ink monitor works well, pictures look great and labels
are crystal clear. I got it for $120 USD with a $30 rebate. Excellent
all-in-one printer. Don't need fax and I DL my stills from other software so
I didn't need the flash card readers. You'll love it.

Ron

Thanks, Ron!

Are the ink cartridges pretty small? They're sure cheaper than the HP
cartridges. That's one of the reason I want to replace what I have, besides
the fact my desk is pretty crowded!

--

message news:gYQpc.5082$JY3.3413@news01.roc.ny...
> Thanks, Ron!
>
> Are the ink cartridges pretty small? They're sure cheaper than the HP
> cartridges. That's one of the reason I want to replace what I have,
besides
> the fact my desk is pretty crowded!
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho
> Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator
> Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
>
> Remove "invalid" to reply
>

> "Ron" <rkrebs1@rcn.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <daawra3553@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote
in
> > message news:mkPpc.5075$AO3.4363@news01.roc.ny...
> > > Any comments good or bad about this all-in-one?
> > >
> > > I need to replace a HP printer & scanner with an all-in-one. Needed
for
> > > newsletters, business cards, address labels, flyers, colored posters,
> etc.
> > > Print a few pictures.
> > > --
> > > Donna in Idaho
> > > Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator
> > > Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> > >
> > > Remove "invalid" to reply
> > >

> > Got this about a month ago and love it. The scan and copy modes are
great.
> > Good software too. Ink monitor works well, pictures look great and
labels
> > are crystal clear. I got it for $120 USD with a $30 rebate. Excellent
> > all-in-one printer. Don't need fax and I DL my stills from other
software
> so
> > I didn't need the flash card readers. You'll love it.
> >
> > Ron

Ink cartridges are standard size for canons. I believe they're the BCI-24
model carts. I buy bottled ink and replace it when necessary using syringe.
Very easy to do and saves me a bundle. But I believe you're right. The carts
normally go for about $12-15 online.

Ron

Check out the MP730
Nice

> "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <daawra3553@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in
> message news:gYQpc.5082$JY3.3413@news01.roc.ny...
> > Thanks, Ron!
> >
> > Are the ink cartridges pretty small? They're sure cheaper than the HP
> > cartridges. That's one of the reason I want to replace what I have,
> besides
> > the fact my desk is pretty crowded!
> >
> > --
> > Donna in Idaho
> > Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator
> > Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> >
> > Remove "invalid" to reply
> >

> > "Ron" <rkrebs1@rcn.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <daawra3553@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote
> in
> > > message news:mkPpc.5075$AO3.4363@news01.roc.ny...

> for
> > etc.

> > > Got this about a month ago and love it. The scan and copy modes are
> great.
> > > Good software too. Ink monitor works well, pictures look great and
> labels
> > > are crystal clear. I got it for $120 USD with a $30 rebate. Excellent
> > > all-in-one printer. Don't need fax and I DL my stills from other
> software
> > so
> > > I didn't need the flash card readers. You'll love it.
> > >
> > > Ron
> > >

> Ink cartridges are standard size for canons. I believe they're the BCI-24
> model carts. I buy bottled ink and replace it when necessary using
syringe.
> Very easy to do and saves me a bundle. But I believe you're right. The
carts
> normally go for about $12-15 online.
>
> Ron

I did check out the MP730 - just can't really afford to pay that much. Wish
I could - it looks like a really good one.

Noticed that the Epson CX5400 got fairly good reviews - any comments anyone
on that one?