bluetooth headset with hp ipaq 4150

June 23, 2004 10:49:58 AM

after enabling the registry hack for my ipaq 4150, my
bluetooth headset can be defected, however, while talking
through internet, it is only able to let the voice in, i
can hear my voice from the bluetooth headset.... my voice
only out from my ipaq directly, even playing music via
windows media play, sound only through ipaq directly, not
via headset.

anyone know how to solve this problem? HELP ME PLEASE!
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 1:35:28 PM

sorry, my problem should be revised as below :

after enabling the registry hack for my ipaq 4150, my
bluetooth headset can be defected, however, while talking
through internet (i.e. internet phone), it is only able
to let the voice into headset, i cannot hear my / people
voice from the bluetooth headset.... people voice only

!