HarrY

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am having trouble with a usb card reader. XP doesn't
load the reader with plug and play, it wants a driver. I
went to regedit to remove the device files and reboot,
but I get a message that says I can't delete the files.

- What is the model
- Did it come with any drivers?
- Are there any instructions?
- What exactly are you trying to do in REGEDIT....