K8n-E deluxe

LPT port is not woring with printer. printer works with usb. any help?

Mike

Splendid

<whanvey@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> LPT port is not woring with printer. printer works with usb. any help?

Make sure that the LPT port is enabled in the BIOS
Seemed that my board shipped with it disabled

whanvey@mindspring.com wrote:
> LPT port is not woring with printer. printer works with usb. any help?

Well, assuming this is the same printer in both cases, why not use USB?
It will be faster..

--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada