I have a Pioneer external pioneer dvd burner. I am able to read but not write to this . help

ckline wrote:
> I have a Pioneer external pioneer dvd burner. I am able to read but
> not write to this . help

What software are you attempting to use?
Burning to DVD or CD?

If DVD, do you have the correct media for the drive? (-R/RW, +R/RW, Dual
Layer?)

--
<- Shenan ->

I am attempting to burn to a dvd. I have a dvd program clonedvd. It reads it but won't burn it.

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> ckline wrote:
> > I have a Pioneer external pioneer dvd burner. I am able to read but
> > not write to this . help
>
> What software are you attempting to use?
> Burning to DVD or CD?
>
> If DVD, do you have the correct media for the drive? (-R/RW, +R/RW, Dual
> Layer?)
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->
> --
> The information is provided "as is", with no guarantees of
> completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without warranties of any
> kind, express or implied. In other words, read up before you take any
> advice - you are the one ultimately responsible for your actions.

Also the Pioneer unit uses both + and - media.