Asus P2-99B diagram (electrical datasheet)

Hello!

Anyone has electrical Datasheet/diagram of this motherboard or anyone similiar
440BX/ZX Baby AT motherboard?

Thank You in advance for any help
4 answers Last reply
More about asus diagram electrical datasheet

    In article <cuofsa$g4n$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl>, tester
    <tester@tester.tester> wrote:

    > Hello!
    >
    > Anyone has electrical Datasheet/diagram of this motherboard or anyone
    similiar
    > 440BX/ZX Baby AT motherboard?
    >
    > Thank You in advance for any help

    There is a 440BX reference design here:
    http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/designex/BXDPDG10.PDF

    Paul

    strewth!
    I thought for a moment one of Paul's famous character based illustrations
    was going to come down the chute.

    In article <cupkc2$2kk$1@lust.ihug.co.nz>, "Mercury" <me@spam.com> wrote:

    > strewth!
    > I thought for a moment one of Paul's famous character based illustrations
    > was going to come down the chute.

    > > In article <cuofsa$g4n$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl>, tester
    > > <tester@tester.tester> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Hello!
    > >>
    > >> Anyone has electrical Datasheet/diagram of this motherboard or anyone
    > > similiar
    > >> 440BX/ZX Baby AT motherboard?
    > >>
    > >> Thank You in advance for any help
    > >
    > > There is a 440BX reference design here:
    > > http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/designex/BXDPDG10.PDF
    > >
    > > Paul

    Give me a moment <sounds of furious typing>...

    ---------
    | The |
    | Answer |
    ---------

    Paul

    Now I know who you are!!!!
    Your the bloke that:
    a) wrote the program to print out nudes on high speed line printers for
    mainframes using only upper case characters in the late 70's &
    b) wrote the program to play jazz on the console speaker of the ASR33 master
    operating consoles on ICL1903A computers (really ancient ~ 1970), AND
    c) wrote the idle code for DEC PDP11/70's (running RSTS/E v6.03c) that spun
    the lights around

    Possibly also responsible for the invention of Paper Tape?

    right?

    :)

    > In article <cupkc2$2kk$1@lust.ihug.co.nz>, "Mercury" <me@spam.com> wrote:
    >
    >> strewth!
    >> I thought for a moment one of Paul's famous character based illustrations
    >> was going to come down the chute.
    >>
    >> "Paul" <nospam@needed.com> wrote in message

    >> > similiar

    >> > There is a 440BX reference design here:
    >> > http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/designex/BXDPDG10.PDF
    >> >
    >> > Paul
    >
    > Give me a moment <sounds of furious typing>...
    >
    > ---------
    > | The |
    > | Answer |
    > ---------