Asus P2-99B diagram (electrical datasheet)

tester

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Hello!

Anyone has electrical Datasheet/diagram of this motherboard or anyone similiar
440BX/ZX Baby AT motherboard?

Thank You in advance for any help

mercury

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001

strewth!
I thought for a moment one of Paul's famous character based illustrations
was going to come down the chute.

> In article <cuofsa$g4n$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl>, tester
> <tester@tester.tester> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Anyone has electrical Datasheet/diagram of this motherboard or anyone
> similiar
>> 440BX/ZX Baby AT motherboard?
>>
>> Thank You in advance for any help
>
> There is a 440BX reference design here:
> http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/designex/BXDPDG10.PDF
>
> Paul

Paul

Splendid

In article <cupkc2$2kk$1@lust.ihug.co.nz>, "Mercury" <me@spam.com> wrote:

> strewth!
> I thought for a moment one of Paul's famous character based illustrations
> was going to come down the chute.

> > In article <cuofsa$g4n$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl>, tester
> > <tester@tester.tester> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello!
> >>
> >> Anyone has electrical Datasheet/diagram of this motherboard or anyone
> > similiar
> >> 440BX/ZX Baby AT motherboard?
> >>
> >> Thank You in advance for any help
> >
> > There is a 440BX reference design here:
> > http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/designex/BXDPDG10.PDF
> >
> > Paul

Give me a moment <sounds of furious typing>...

---------
| The |
| Answer |
---------

Paul

mercury

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001

Now I know who you are!!!!
Your the bloke that:
a) wrote the program to print out nudes on high speed line printers for
mainframes using only upper case characters in the late 70's &
b) wrote the program to play jazz on the console speaker of the ASR33 master
operating consoles on ICL1903A computers (really ancient ~ 1970), AND
c) wrote the idle code for DEC PDP11/70's (running RSTS/E v6.03c) that spun
the lights around

Possibly also responsible for the invention of Paper Tape?

right?

:)