TOSHIBA SATELLITE Base System Device Driver

yasser

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2004

I am using a Toshiba Satellite A55 model and everything is working properly. But everytime I restart my laptop I get a popup that tells me about finding a new device called Base System Device. So when I try to install/update the driver, I cannot find it anywhere; neither on the DVD that came with the system nor on the vendor's support site.

Can someone out there to please help explain to me what is the Base System Device? How can I get a compatible driver for it so it will go away?

Thanks.

Yasser

dl

What does hardware devices say?