Hard Disk BIOS /Controlloer error?

Hi. I need help.
Today, I tried to restore my computer and used Recovery
Disk provided by computer manufacturer, sony.
About half-way through, it says "Disk Error:Sense
Operation Failed" and stops everything.

What do I need to do????
2 answers Last reply
More about hard disk bios controlloer error

    Ask Sony.

    "Wu Tang" <wutang1105@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi. I need help.
    > Today, I tried to restore my computer and used Recovery
    > Disk provided by computer manufacturer, sony.
    > About half-way through, it says "Disk Error:Sense
    > Operation Failed" and stops everything.
    >
    > What do I need to do????

    All you can do is keep trying. If there is more than one CD, I would
    suggest leaving the drive to cool for a few minutes between CD's. If
    all else fails, contact Sony. You can also try a different drive, but I
    think the problem might be with the CD instead.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Jerry wrote:
    > Ask Sony.
    >
    > "Wu Tang" <wutang1105@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi. I need help.
    >>Today, I tried to restore my computer and used Recovery
    >>Disk provided by computer manufacturer, sony.
    >>About half-way through, it says "Disk Error:Sense
    >>Operation Failed" and stops everything.
    >>
    >>What do I need to do????

Computers Hard Drives Windows XP