Hard Disk BIOS /Controlloer error?

August 5, 2004 12:56:52 AM

Hi. I need help.
Today, I tried to restore my computer and used Recovery
Disk provided by computer manufacturer, sony.
About half-way through, it says "Disk Error:Sense
Operation Failed" and stops everything.

What do I need to do????
August 5, 2004 1:11:00 AM

Ask Sony.

"Wu Tang" <wutang1105@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I need help.
> Today, I tried to restore my computer and used Recovery
> Disk provided by computer manufacturer, sony.
> About half-way through, it says "Disk Error:Sense
> Operation Failed" and stops everything.
>
> What do I need to do????
Anonymous
August 5, 2004 4:35:51 AM

All you can do is keep trying. If there is more than one CD, I would
suggest leaving the drive to cool for a few minutes between CD's. If
all else fails, contact Sony. You can also try a different drive, but I
think the problem might be with the CD instead.

----
Nathan McNulty

!