Sound not working

I just purchased a Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
Edition w/ the front mount on the case. The frony mount
is working fine, but I can't get sound out of the back
ports through my speakers normally. I have it setup just
as the install manual states it should be, but I'm not
getting any results. Any ideas of what could be the
problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about sound working

    I have this exact same card in my system. I have never had a problem
    with the sound coming out of the back. I would check and make sure that
    your settings are all correct in the Sound and Audio Devices in the
    Control Panel. This can sometimes happen if the onboard audio is chosen
    as the primary sound source.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Mantis wrote:
    > I just purchased a Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
    > Edition w/ the front mount on the case. The frony mount
    > is working fine, but I can't get sound out of the back
    > ports through my speakers normally. I have it setup just
    > as the install manual states it should be, but I'm not
    > getting any results. Any ideas of what could be the
    > problem?

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP