Sound not working

August 5, 2004 1:34:52 AM

I just purchased a Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
Edition w/ the front mount on the case. The frony mount
is working fine, but I can't get sound out of the back
ports through my speakers normally. I have it setup just
as the install manual states it should be, but I'm not
getting any results. Any ideas of what could be the
problem?

More about : sound working

Anonymous
August 5, 2004 4:37:17 AM

I have this exact same card in my system. I have never had a problem
with the sound coming out of the back. I would check and make sure that
your settings are all correct in the Sound and Audio Devices in the
Control Panel. This can sometimes happen if the onboard audio is chosen
as the primary sound source.

----
Nathan McNulty

!