DEVICETODESKTOP Problem

June 23, 2004 12:48:32 PM

Hi,
Could you Please help me solve my current problem related
to using DEVICETODESKTOP . I have activesync 3.5 and
whenever I try to execute the following instruction I keep
having err:-2147024809 .The instruction is :-
var_intretval = DESKTOPTODEVICE
("E:\hh_fEND\UPD_DB\user_repo.mdb", "BANKS", False,
True, "\my documents\user_repo.cdb")

It seems like Desktop PC is not connecting to my
IPAQ5550, because the same error is generated even if I
remove the PPc from the Cradle. I have checked the
source/dest of paths which are correct. Could you please
help me out because I am totally stuck.
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 11:27:07 PM

PDAs running Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC !!REQUIRE!! the newest
ActiveSync, version 3.7. Kick this old one and grab the newset :)

--

..: Jakub Kanczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

Hi Jakub,

I had already MS ActiveSync 3.7.1 and changed to 3.5
because someone had posted in a Forum that 3.7.1 could be
the cause of my problem because it has some kind of bug.
Can you give me some other suggestions please?
!