A8N SLI and 20Pin Enermax PSU?

Hi,

i'm running a CUSL2-C with a 420 Watt Enermax PSU 20Pin Connector
Pentium 4 approved.

Can i use this Power Supply for my new system with a A8N-SLI and 3000+
Athlon 64. or do i need a new 24Pin Power supply?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about 20pin enermax

    Yup, you can use it.
    I am using a 350W Enermax and it's perfect.
    You just need to buy a 20-24pin converter (less than $10)

    "Roman" <zydra@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > i'm running a CUSL2-C with a 420 Watt Enermax PSU 20Pin Connector
    > Pentium 4 approved.
    >
    > Can i use this Power Supply for my new system with a A8N-SLI and 3000+
    > Athlon 64. or do i need a new 24Pin Power supply?
    >

    > Thanks

    Or you can just plug in the 4 pin ATX connector and the 20 pin into the
    24 pin port on the mb...Provided your power supply has a 4 pin
    connector in addition to the ATX 20 pin on.

    I'm currently using an Antec Truepower 550 (ATX) with an A8N-SLI Deluxe
    w/Radeon X800 XT with no power issues.

    I have a okia 600 wt with a 20 pin pwr cntr with no 20-24 adapter and it
    runs perfectly ,so I imagine any high powered power supply with only a 20
    pin would work fine ,but I would look up your PS and make sure it has at
    least24 amp on the 12vt line .
    "edde" <waver777@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in message
    > Yup, you can use it.
    > I am using a 350W Enermax and it's perfect.
    > You just need to buy a 20-24pin converter (less than $10)
    >
    > "Roman" <zydra@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > i'm running a CUSL2-C with a 420 Watt Enermax PSU 20Pin Connector
    > > Pentium 4 approved.
    > >
    > > Can i use this Power Supply for my new system with a A8N-SLI and 3000+
    > > Athlon 64. or do i need a new 24Pin Power supply?
    > >

    > > Thanks

Asus Power Supplies Enermax SLI Motherboards