Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

system hangs alot!!Driver device error!!!

Tags:
  • Devices
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
August 5, 2004 6:29:05 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.

More about : system hangs alot driver device error

Anonymous
August 5, 2004 8:06:58 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

What motherboard make and model do you have? You may need to install the
proper chipset drivers. I would highly recommend a repair operation if
Windows is really messed up.

----
Nathan McNulty


Dakart wrote:
> Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
> Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.
>
Anonymous
August 5, 2004 10:33:04 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

I have a asrock M810LMR with athlon processor and VIA KL133A Chipset Iv'e
already
upgraded everything but the video Bios seem to be 2 years old according to a
report from www.lavalys.com thnx for your help. Can you help more please.

"Nathan McNulty" wrote:

> What motherboard make and model do you have? You may need to install the
> proper chipset drivers. I would highly recommend a repair operation if
> Windows is really messed up.
>
> ----
> Nathan McNulty
>
>
> Dakart wrote:
> > Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
> > Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.
> >
>
Anonymous
August 6, 2004 1:10:45 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Only other thing I can think of is try these drivers:
http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=403

----
Nathan McNulty


Dakart wrote:
> I have a asrock M810LMR with athlon processor and VIA KL133A Chipset Iv'e
> already
> upgraded everything but the video Bios seem to be 2 years old according to a
> report from www.lavalys.com thnx for your help. Can you help more please.
>
> "Nathan McNulty" wrote:
>
>
>>What motherboard make and model do you have? You may need to install the
>>proper chipset drivers. I would highly recommend a repair operation if
>>Windows is really messed up.
>>
>>----
>>Nathan McNulty
>>
>>
>>Dakart wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
>>>Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.
>>>
>>
Related resources
!