system hangs alot!!Driver device error!!!

Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.
3 answers Last reply
More about system hangs alot driver device error

    What motherboard make and model do you have? You may need to install the
    proper chipset drivers. I would highly recommend a repair operation if
    Windows is really messed up.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Dakart wrote:
    > Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
    > Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.

    I have a asrock M810LMR with athlon processor and VIA KL133A Chipset Iv'e
    already
    upgraded everything but the video Bios seem to be 2 years old according to a
    report from www.lavalys.com thnx for your help. Can you help more please.

    "Nathan McNulty" wrote:

    > What motherboard make and model do you have? You may need to install the
    > proper chipset drivers. I would highly recommend a repair operation if
    > Windows is really messed up.
    >
    > ----
    > Nathan McNulty
    >

    > Dakart wrote:
    > > Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
    > > Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.

    Only other thing I can think of is try these drivers:
    http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=403

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Dakart wrote:
    > I have a asrock M810LMR with athlon processor and VIA KL133A Chipset Iv'e
    > already
    > upgraded everything but the video Bios seem to be 2 years old according to a
    > report from www.lavalys.com thnx for your help. Can you help more please.
    >
    > "Nathan McNulty" wrote:
    >

    >>What motherboard make and model do you have? You may need to install the
    >>proper chipset drivers. I would highly recommend a repair operation if
    >>Windows is really messed up.
    >>
    >>----
    >>Nathan McNulty
    >>

    >>Dakart wrote:
    >>
    >>>Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
    >>>Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.

Devices Windows XP