system hangs alot!!Driver device error!!!

Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.

What motherboard make and model do you have? You may need to install the
proper chipset drivers. I would highly recommend a repair operation if
Windows is really messed up.

----
Nathan McNulty

Dakart wrote:
> Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
> Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.

I have a asrock M810LMR with athlon processor and VIA KL133A Chipset Iv'e
already
upgraded everything but the video Bios seem to be 2 years old according to a
report from www.lavalys.com thnx for your help. Can you help more please.

"Nathan McNulty" wrote:

> What motherboard make and model do you have? You may need to install the
> proper chipset drivers. I would highly recommend a repair operation if
> Windows is really messed up.
>
> ----
> Nathan McNulty
>

> Dakart wrote:
> > Thanks in advance for any help. My pc shuts down or hangs alot Idid find a conflict with the graphic device driver VGA conflict adaptor with VIA CPU to AGP controller.
> > Can anyone tell me what this means and what I can do about it? A big thank you to anyone who can.

Only other thing I can think of is try these drivers:
http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=403

----
Nathan McNulty