Mac Halo- Unrecoverable error

Last response: in Video Games
October 12, 2004 2:14:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

When I run Halo immediately after the graphics option screen I get an
Unrecoverable Error message (no more info in the message)

I have repaired permissions and reinstalled with no luck. I know others
have had this problem, How did you guys fix it?!?

I have a 1Ghz G4 and I'm not sure about the graphics card.
October 26, 2004 5:54:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I had the same problem. After a lot of monkeying around I found out there
is a conflict because I have two monitors hooked up. I not only unhooked
the second monitor, but pulled out the second video card (you have to do
that or it won't work). The game then worked fine and I have had hours of
enjoyment.
Good luck!
!