Mac Halo- Unrecoverable error

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

When I run Halo immediately after the graphics option screen I get an
Unrecoverable Error message (no more info in the message)

I have repaired permissions and reinstalled with no luck. I know others
have had this problem, How did you guys fix it?!?

I have a 1Ghz G4 and I'm not sure about the graphics card.
1 answer Last reply
More about halo unrecoverable error
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

    I had the same problem. After a lot of monkeying around I found out there
    is a conflict because I have two monitors hooked up. I not only unhooked
    the second monitor, but pulled out the second video card (you have to do
    that or it won't work). The game then worked fine and I have had hours of
    enjoyment.
    Good luck!

Macintosh Video Games