canon multipass printer

Julie

when updating xp, my multipass c755 will not work
properly. any advice on how to delete update kp 828035
so my printer will work properly? I have had to
completely restore my system twice (boy do i feel stupid)
before realizing that it is the updates that keep messing
up my printer.

bar

Control Pane> Add Remove Programmes

Identify the Update and REMOVE