microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard 1.1

I lost the the software that came with my wireless
keyboard and now i cant get the keyboard to work properly.
Ive been searching for the software online but i havent
had any success. Can anyone help me with this?
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    jason wrote:
    > I lost the the software that came with my wireless
    > keyboard and now i cant get the keyboard to work properly.
    > Ive been searching for the software online but i havent
    > had any success. Can anyone help me with this?

Wireless Keyboards Microsoft Software Windows XP