where do i download the leaked halo 2

gavin

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

where do i download the leaked halo 2 i want to play it so if you know
where to get it then email me back or post it in the news group

Gavin wrote:
> where do i download the leaked halo 2 i want to play it so if you know
> where to get it then email me back or post it in the news group

No. Wait until November 9th and buy a legit copy like everyone else. :)

--
Glenn Shaw
Indianapolis, IN USA

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Of course. But, unless you preordered it you will not be able to buy it
until like February, if he gets lucky. I did can't wait until the 10th,
11th, or 12.

"Glenn Shaw" <togusa@NOSPAMcomnet.cast> wrote in message
> Gavin wrote:
> > where do i download the leaked halo 2 i want to play it so if you know
> > where to get it then email me back or post it in the news group
>
> No. Wait until November 9th and buy a legit copy like everyone else. :)
>
> --
> Glenn Shaw
> Indianapolis, IN USA
> To reply by e-mail, delete NOSPAM and transpose CAST and NET

marcus

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

www.thief.com

John Comma Smith wrote:

> Glenn Shaw wrote...
>>
>>No. Wait until November 9th and buy a legit copy like everyone else. :)
>
> Of course. But, unless you preordered it you will not be able to buy it
> until like February, if he gets lucky. I did can't wait until the 10th,
> 11th, or 12.

Bravo for you for preordering. :) But where do you get the idea that
initial supplies for Halo 2 will be so short that only those who
preordered will get a copy, and that those who didn't will have to wait
months to get it?

Halo 2 is not only one of Microsoft's signature Xbox titles, it's also
one of its most anticipated titles. It would be disastrous for MS not to
press enough copies for off-the-street buyers to get a copy on November
9th, even after the huge amount of preorders are satisfied. I will
concede the outside chance that the eventual demand may exceed MS'
expectation, but I doubt that MS would be so short-sighted as to not
produce as many copies as it can in what little time remains before
November 9th to meet the initial demand.

--

> John Comma Smith wrote:
>
> > Glenn Shaw wrote...
> >>
> >>No. Wait until November 9th and buy a legit copy like everyone else. :)
> >
> > Of course. But, unless you preordered it you will not be able to buy it
> > until like February, if he gets lucky. I did can't wait until the 10th,
> > 11th, or 12.
>
> Bravo for you for preordering. :) But where do you get the idea that
> initial supplies for Halo 2 will be so short that only those who
> preordered will get a copy, and that those who didn't will have to wait
> months to get it?
>
> Halo 2 is not only one of Microsoft's signature Xbox titles, it's also
> one of its most anticipated titles. It would be disastrous for MS not to
> press enough copies for off-the-street buyers to get a copy on November
> 9th, even after the huge amount of preorders are satisfied. I will
> concede the outside chance that the eventual demand may exceed MS'
> expectation, but I doubt that MS would be so short-sighted as to not
> produce as many copies as it can in what little time remains before
> November 9th to meet the initial demand.
>
> --
> Glenn Shaw
> Indianapolis, IN USA
> To reply by e-mail, delete NOSPAM and transpose CAST and NET

Never thought of it that way. I just remember that in my area, which is
heavily populated, I missed the initial release of Halo 1 and had to wait
months to get it, even at a game specialty store.

But your probably right, Ms is will know to make a big surplus of the game.

I didn't mean to imply that just because you didn't preorder it, you
wouldn't get it. What I meant to say was that allot of people would rush to
the stores to buy it on opening day, so you might meet temporary shortages.

John Comma Smith wrote:

> I didn't mean to imply that just because you didn't preorder it, you
> wouldn't get it. What I meant to say was that allot of people would rush to
> the stores to buy it on opening day, so you might meet temporary shortages.

Ah, I see. You're right, there'll likely be temporary shortages (in
fact, one just occurred with a PS2 game I was looking for), but if that
happens, that'll be because *retailers* will have underestimated demand.
Then again, with Halo 2 being a high-profile title, they'll probably
will have ordered boatloads of the game to be ready for 11/9.

I'll have to ask my contact at the local Electronics Boutique how
they're handling the anticipated demand for Halo 2.

--

"John Comma Smith" <JCSforindependence@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<2t992jF1t426sU1@uni-berlin.de>...

> I did can't wait until the 10th, 11th, or 12.

My local HMV says 11th =) only 3 1/2 weeks left... *squeals*

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

You will have to have a mod chip in order to play it even if you do
download it.

Gavin wrote:
> where do i download the leaked halo 2 i want to play it so if you know
> where to get it then email me back or post it in the news group

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

if they go by preorders and add that for every preorder they wil need say,
10 others then they can just make tons of copies
they just started the burn process in the last few days after the tapes were
submitted for 'gold'
so if in under a month they can get them to all thee different countrys you
can hope they are going to flood the market as best as they can
risk missing the xmas rush would kill new xbox sales in a major way so I
can't see any sig delay uless some stores just don't get enuf copies to
start with
I preordered mine 3 months ago i believe it was and I got the platinum cased
one since it was just 5 more bucks

"Chris Leadbeater" <the_leadmanuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> "John Comma Smith" <JCSforindependence@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> I did can't wait until the 10th, 11th, or 12.
>
> My local HMV says 11th =) only 3 1/2 weeks left... *squeals*

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

That's Sony's big mistake. Hopefully Microsoft will show us that they're
not messin around... even though I pre-ordered, so no worries there!