halo2 download

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

someone please email me and tell me where/how to get it through newsgroups

downtown1121@127.0.0.1:7501 wrote:

> someone please email me and tell me where/how to get it through newsgroups

And risk a $100,000 fine for contributory copyright infringement? No,
thank you.

--
Glenn Shaw
Indianapolis, IN USA

<downtown1121@127.0.0.1:7501> wrote in message

> someone please email me and tell me where/how to get it through newsgroups

Pi** Off Wanker

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

downtown1121@127.0.0.1:7501 wrote:
> someone please email me and tell me where/how to get it through
> newsgroups

> News==---- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
> World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized
> Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

You can find it here www.halo2download4freeasif.com
:)

--

Life?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

3 weeks......wait on the US version but I read it was like 3 gig and your
xbox has to have a mod chip n it to run
it just does not 'work' on any xbox
but it's in a foreign lang and in PAL format

forget it and wait