Ed

When I installed XP my harddrive was shown as C: and was
listed as a 'System' partition.

Now my harddrive does not have a letter associated with
it and it is listed as 'Active'. However, it seems to
boot properly but some applications that I am trying to
install say they cannot find the boot or system disk.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Did you have Norton GoBack installed? If so go to the Symantec web site.

"Ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I installed XP my harddrive was shown as C: and was
> listed as a 'System' partition.
>
> Now my harddrive does not have a letter associated with
> it and it is listed as 'Active'. However, it seems to
> boot properly but some applications that I am trying to
> install say they cannot find the boot or system disk.
>
> How do I fix this?
>
> Thanks

Could you elaborate on that please? I looked around, but didn't see
anything about this. I would like to hear more about that :)

Also, to the OP, one of the partitions has to be the System partition.
It should actually show by the status (Healthy). I use dynamic disks,
so I couldn't really play with it to help. I would also see what you
can do by right clicking on the drives if you haven't already ;)

----
Nathan McNulty