IDE Drive showing on RAID

Using a P4PE. I tried hooking up a 2nd drive (IDE) to the secondary
master. System wouldn't see it and after several jumper config I gave
up.

Problem is now - My IDE drive is not detected, but shows up as the
RAID drive and the RAID drive is not showing anywhere. This is in the
BIOS, so Windows XP shows the same thing.

I've checked the cabling, all seems correct.

Anyone seen this before ?

Appreciate some help, thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about drive showing raid

    I have that board, but no raid on it. What chip is on your's ?
    Are your bios settings correct ?

    Set to auto detect / enhanced mode etc...

    ñíñjà¤têç

    -----END-PGP-SIGNATURE-----

    On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:51:33 -0700, Lagartija <sss@sss.com> wrote:

    >Using a P4PE. I tried hooking up a 2nd drive (IDE) to the secondary
    >master. System wouldn't see it and after several jumper config I gave
    >up.
    >
    >Problem is now - My IDE drive is not detected, but shows up as the
    >RAID drive and the RAID drive is not showing anywhere. This is in the
    >BIOS, so Windows XP shows the same thing.
    >
    >I've checked the cabling, all seems correct.
    >
    >Anyone seen this before ?
    >
    >Appreciate some help, thank you.

Asus NAS / RAID Motherboards