IDE Drive showing on RAID

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
February 22, 2005 7:51:33 AM

Using a P4PE. I tried hooking up a 2nd drive (IDE) to the secondary
master. System wouldn't see it and after several jumper config I gave
up.

Problem is now - My IDE drive is not detected, but shows up as the
RAID drive and the RAID drive is not showing anywhere. This is in the
BIOS, so Windows XP shows the same thing.

I've checked the cabling, all seems correct.

Anyone seen this before ?

Appreciate some help, thank you.

More about : ide drive showing raid

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 23, 2005 7:24:27 AM

I have that board, but no raid on it. What chip is on your's ?
Are your bios settings correct ?

Set to auto detect / enhanced mode etc...

ñíñjà¤têç

-----END-PGP-SIGNATURE-----

!