Closed

Kodak DVC325 Windows XP Connection Failed Help

August 8, 2004 11:46:31 AM

Greetings

I have a Kodak DVC325 camera, that is not XP compatible. I went to
their website and downloaded the dd074 XP drivers, yet XP service pack
1 is not recognizing my camera.
Anyone else had this problem?
How can I solve it?

Cheers
Anonymous
August 8, 2004 7:14:15 PM

Who said this camera is not compatible? Check this website from Kodak:
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/software/dcWinXp...

It states:
"DVC325

WINDOWS XP blocks the installation of this software from your KODAK
DVC325 Digital Video Camera software CD. To use this device with WINDOWS
XP, you need to install the WINDOWS XP Driver Software available on the
DVC325 download page. If you would like to install the Presto! software
bundled with your camera, please contact NewSoft at
http://www.newsoftinc.com."

You want to download and install these drivers:
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/downloads/dln_ek...

----
Nathan McNulty

Tafari wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I have a Kodak DVC325 camera, that is not XP compatible. I went to
> their website and downloaded the dd074 XP drivers, yet XP service pack
> 1 is not recognizing my camera.
> Anyone else had this problem?
> How can I solve it?
>
> Cheers
Anonymous
October 17, 2004 3:19:02 PM

mcnulty i down loaded all the software and drivers for it but i keep getting
a message that the camera is beening used have windows it can u help ty ray

"Nathan McNulty" wrote:

> Who said this camera is not compatible? Check this website from Kodak:
> http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/software/dcWinXp...
>
> It states:
> "DVC325
>
> WINDOWS XP blocks the installation of this software from your KODAK
> DVC325 Digital Video Camera software CD. To use this device with WINDOWS
> XP, you need to install the WINDOWS XP Driver Software available on the
> DVC325 download page. If you would like to install the Presto! software
> bundled with your camera, please contact NewSoft at
> http://www.newsoftinc.com."
>
> You want to download and install these drivers:
> http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/downloads/dln_ek...
>
> ----
> Nathan McNulty
>

> Tafari wrote:
> > Greetings
> >
> > I have a Kodak DVC325 camera, that is not XP compatible. I went to
> > their website and downloaded the dd074 XP drivers, yet XP service pack
> > 1 is not recognizing my camera.
> > Anyone else had this problem?
> > How can I solve it?
> >
> > Cheers

October 21, 2004 3:36:29 AM

You need to unplug the camera, uninstall any drivers you have installed
for it and all software you have installed for it, remove it from Device
Manager if it is there (Start-Run-Devmgmt.msc), then reboot, then
install the new drivers first, then the software, then the camera, and
see if that works ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty

nitedreams wrote:
> mcnulty i down loaded all the software and drivers for it but i keep getting
> a message that the camera is beening used have windows it can u help ty ray
>
> "Nathan McNulty" wrote:
>

>>Who said this camera is not compatible? Check this website from Kodak:
>>http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/software/dcWinXp...
>>
>>It states:
>>"DVC325
>>
>>WINDOWS XP blocks the installation of this software from your KODAK
>>DVC325 Digital Video Camera software CD. To use this device with WINDOWS
>>XP, you need to install the WINDOWS XP Driver Software available on the
>>DVC325 download page. If you would like to install the Presto! software
>>bundled with your camera, please contact NewSoft at
>>http://www.newsoftinc.com."
>>
>>You want to download and install these drivers:
>>http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/downloads/dln_ek...
>>
>>----
>>Nathan McNulty
>>

>>Tafari wrote:
>>
>>>Greetings
>>>
>>>I have a Kodak DVC325 camera, that is not XP compatible. I went to
>>>their website and downloaded the dd074 XP drivers, yet XP service pack
>>>1 is not recognizing my camera.
>>>Anyone else had this problem?
>>>How can I solve it?
>>>
>>>Cheers

May 10, 2009 5:27:33 PM

Downloaded driver off the Kodak site according to Nathan's instructions, unzipped, installed driver, plugged in Camera when the installation prompted and XP still says, device not recognized and the camera is not added to the Scanners and Cameras section of the Control Panel.
February 20, 2010 1:45:00 PM

Finaly I got the driver for my DVC325 cam for windows 7
February 23, 2010 5:51:24 AM

Necropost
February 23, 2010 7:33:27 AM

This topic has been closed by The_Prophecy
!