Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Yes, go to your local police station and tell them you're looking for
the website where you can download the leaked version. If they act
like they are not sure what you are talking about, explain it in
detail, it's all part of the act. For some reason Microsoft and Bungie
gave it to the cops to dish out instead of gaming stories... Some form
of community outreach I believe.

mrperre2002@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hey does anyone one know where i can get it?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

LMAO!! I must admit, before I clicked and read the replies, I was going to
search the web, and do the EXACT same thing as Chris.. Thanks for saving me
some time.... Oh, and you can add http://www.futureshop.ca to that list!