Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

P5AD2 Audio "pop" on startup and shutdown?

Tags:
  • Asus
  • Audio
  • Shutdown
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
February 23, 2005 10:16:31 AM

I recently built a P5AD2-E Premium system using the onboard audio. The
audio is fine for the most part, but I get an annoying "pop" through
the 2.1 speakers when the system first boots (before entering Windows
graphics mode) and when I shutdown Windows XP MCE 2005.

Is there anyway to eliminate this?

More about : p5ad2 audio pop startup shutdown

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
February 23, 2005 8:11:04 PM

Same problem here.
February 24, 2005 11:26:44 AM

On 23 Feb 2005 17:11:04 -0800, TeamTwentySeven@gmail.com wrote:

>Same problem here.

me too. Has anyone tried disabling the voice bootup thing?