Halo 2 Story Theory

Ryan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Perhaps eventually the covenant have a civil war and the castes start to
fall apart, and certain castes being weak get on the the human welcome
wagon to avoid certain destruction.'

Just a theory, Anywho anyone else have some ideas?

"Ryan" <r701e@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Perhaps eventually the covenant have a civil war and the castes start to
> fall apart, and certain castes being weak get on the the human welcome
> wagon to avoid certain destruction.'
>
> Just a theory, Anywho anyone else have some ideas?

We know that Halo was not the only ring; there were others. Perhaps the
flood gets out from another ring and someone from the Covenant seeks human
help to eliminate them. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I believe in the books that the other rings held other big, bad, and
gruesome things.

"A man, just like other men" <amjlom@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message
> "Ryan" <r701e@rogers.com> wrote in message
> > Perhaps eventually the covenant have a civil war and the castes start to
> > fall apart, and certain castes being weak get on the the human welcome
> > wagon to avoid certain destruction.'
> >
> > Just a theory, Anywho anyone else have some ideas?
>
> We know that Halo was not the only ring; there were others. Perhaps the
> flood gets out from another ring and someone from the Covenant seeks human
> help to eliminate them. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

How do we know it was not the only ring ?

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:40:31 GMT, "A man, just like other men"
<amjlom@carolina.rr.com> wrote:

>"Ryan" <r701e@rogers.com> wrote in message
>> Perhaps eventually the covenant have a civil war and the castes start to
>> fall apart, and certain castes being weak get on the the human welcome
>> wagon to avoid certain destruction.'
>>
>> Just a theory, Anywho anyone else have some ideas?
>
>We know that Halo was not the only ring; there were others. Perhaps the
>flood gets out from another ring and someone from the Covenant seeks human
>help to eliminate them. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

In the books and in the Level 343 Guilty Spark. The monitor says he is the
Monitor of Installation 04.

John Comma Smith wrote:

> I believe in the books that the other rings held other big, bad, and
> gruesome things.
>
> "A man, just like other men" <amjlom@carolina.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Ryan" <r701e@rogers.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Perhaps eventually the covenant have a civil war and the castes start to
>>>fall apart, and certain castes being weak get on the the human welcome
>>>wagon to avoid certain destruction.'
>>>
>>>Just a theory, Anywho anyone else have some ideas?
>>
>>We know that Halo was not the only ring; there were others. Perhaps the
>>flood gets out from another ring and someone from the Covenant seeks human
>>help to eliminate them. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Imagine all the new kinds of flood to be injected in the story.
Brute flood
Grunt Carrier Flood
Drone Flood

Spartan flood...