USB port not working

I have a new Dell GX270 running XP Professional and neither the camera or the
printer was found when plugged into a USB slot. The hardware is OK but there
is something not working with the software. According to lavalys the
motherboard chipset is Intel Springdale Gi865G. I tried to boot up with F2
but did not have a choice of Advanced or USB configuration to follow lavalys'
instructions to enable high speed USB. Any help would be appreciated.

For the printer, you must install the software BEFORE connecting the
printer.
www.coribright.com