Please Asus P5GD1 VM oc problems....

Please,how i can oc an 3ghz PIV with this mb?
I have tried to go on bios,but i cant set anything,why? Is there a
ghost setup for oc the cpu,or i ought to utilize an software for oc?
Which?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about please asus p5gd1 problems

    In article <393h11l251hh7bkfepjpcus2h1vkkho5fp@4ax.com>, nospam@libero.it wrote:

    > Please,how i can oc an 3ghz PIV with this mb?
    > I have tried to go on bios,but i cant set anything,why? Is there a
    > ghost setup for oc the cpu,or i ought to utilize an software for oc?
    > Which?
    > Thanks

    The BIOS on Asus microATX boards does not have as many
    features as on a full sized ATX board. That is why the
    clock is not adjustable. The trick would be to find
    a program like "setfsb" or "clockgen" - but a program
    like that has to be designed for the specific clock
    generator on your board.

    You can see in the list here, that only a selected few boards
    are supported. It may be impossible to find a program
    to do exactly what you want.

    http://www.cpuid.com/clockgen.php#support

    Paul

Asus Software Motherboards