Please Asus P5GD1 VM oc problems....

mario

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2003

Please,how i can oc an 3ghz PIV with this mb?
I have tried to go on bios,but i cant set anything,why? Is there a
ghost setup for oc the cpu,or i ought to utilize an software for oc?
Which?
Thanks

Paul

Splendid

In article <393h11l251hh7bkfepjpcus2h1vkkho5fp@4ax.com>, nospam@libero.it wrote:

> Please,how i can oc an 3ghz PIV with this mb?
> I have tried to go on bios,but i cant set anything,why? Is there a
> ghost setup for oc the cpu,or i ought to utilize an software for oc?
> Which?
> Thanks

The BIOS on Asus microATX boards does not have as many
features as on a full sized ATX board. That is why the
clock is not adjustable. The trick would be to find
a program like "setfsb" or "clockgen" - but a program
like that has to be designed for the specific clock
generator on your board.

You can see in the list here, that only a selected few boards
are supported. It may be impossible to find a program
to do exactly what you want.

http://www.cpuid.com/clockgen.php#support

Paul