driver does not change following reboot

I have updated several dated drivers following which the
required reboot was performed. When I inspected the
drivers they were back to the old ones. I tried this
several times. What to do?
1 answer Last reply
More about driver change reboot

    Maybe they were not the correct drivers..

    "crh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have updated several dated drivers following which the
    > required reboot was performed. When I inspected the
    > drivers they were back to the old ones. I tried this
    > several times. What to do?

Hardware Drivers Microsoft Windows XP