P5AD2 Premium STANDBY problem

Yeah...

Issue solved !!!

Just discovered the problem was on the video card driver... had to
update the file... then... problem fixed !!! :)

Now the system is abled to STANDBY / HIBERNATE mode.

Paul... Thanks anyway...

--
Geferson Kowalsky

Paul

Splendid

In article <Geferson.Kowalsky.1l2xvn@news.computerbanter.com>, Geferson
Kowalsky <Geferson.Kowalsky.1l2xvn@news.computerbanter.com> wrote:

> Yeah...
>
> Issue solved !!!
>

> Just discovered the problem was on the video card driver... had to
> update the file... then... problem fixed !!! :)
>
> Now the system is abled to STANDBY / HIBERNATE mode.
>

> Paul... Thanks anyway...

They basically have your symptoms here. (Search for the
word "dumppo" on this page.) What I cannot figure out, is
how they know it is a video driver problem.

http://www.bellamyjc.net/fr/windows2000.html

Paul