amd & asus

Hi
i would like to know if asus a7v support amd sempron cpu.

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:20:24 +0100, "Paset Lorenzo"
<lorenzo.paset@fastwebnet.it> wrote:

>Hi
>i would like to know if asus a7v support amd sempron cpu.

Sempron uses 333 MHz FSB. I alslo doubt the A7V havning support for
that new cores, so even running it on lower FSB will not work.

--
Clas Mehus
Dataguiden : http://www.pcworld.no/dataguiden/

thank you.