Halo 1 Ending

Last response: in Video Games
October 22, 2004 2:37:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I never did get round to completing the final level of H1. I don't
suppose anyone could tell me what happened at the end. Spoiler
warnings please for those not wanting to know.

Ta

More about : halo ending

Anonymous
October 23, 2004 10:52:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

And here's how Halo 2 ends.

Master Chief gets in a covenant ship and heads for Earth.
The Arbiter teams up with some Commando's to retrieve the key (The Index)
from the Brutes.
Big fight and the Brutes activate Halo.
Then Amanda Keyes *the daughter of Captian Keyes from the first game) grabs
the key and stops the Halo fring sequence. PHEW !!
But this triggers the remaining 5 Halos dotted about the universe into
"Standy Mode" where they can be remotely detonated.
The detonator is on "The Ark".
The Ark = Earth !!
Master Chief enters Earths orbit in the Alien craft and some general asks
him what he's doing in an alien craft,
He says..."Coming to finish the job"
Anonymous
October 24, 2004 5:39:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Previously, in alt.games.halo:

B.Gates said:

>And here's how Halo 2 ends.

snip

If that was for real, I'd just add that you're a cunt of the first
order.
!