no sound anywhere

help..could be an easy fix just not for me.. i have lost
all sound on my computer. no its not mute.. anyone help
me//
2 answers Last reply
More about sound anywhere

    Hello

    If you can provide your pc type and model and one would
    be better able to help, to just write and say no sound does
    not help any, need more info, pc type and model,

    alvin

    buddy wrote:

    > help..could be an easy fix just not for me.. i have lost
    > all sound on my computer. no its not mute.. anyone help
    > me//

    Generic posts deserve genereic responses. Here it goes:

    1. Check speaker jacks on back of computer and power for speakers
    2. Install/Update Sound Card Drivers
    3. Turn up volume on speakers and in Windows
    4. Type a better message

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Alvin Brown wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > If you can provide your pc type and model and one would
    > be better able to help, to just write and say no sound does
    > not help any, need more info, pc type and model,
    >
    > alvin
    >

    > buddy wrote:
    >

    >>help..could be an easy fix just not for me.. i have lost
    >>all sound on my computer. no its not mute.. anyone help
    >>me//

Hardware Computers Microsoft Windows XP