no sound anywhere

August 9, 2004 5:34:29 PM

help..could be an easy fix just not for me.. i have lost
all sound on my computer. no its not mute.. anyone help
me//

More about : sound

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 8:19:35 PM

Hello

If you can provide your pc type and model and one would
be better able to help, to just write and say no sound does
not help any, need more info, pc type and model,

alvin

buddy wrote:

> help..could be an easy fix just not for me.. i have lost
> all sound on my computer. no its not mute.. anyone help
> me//
Anonymous
August 10, 2004 3:34:57 AM

Generic posts deserve genereic responses. Here it goes:

1. Check speaker jacks on back of computer and power for speakers
2. Install/Update Sound Card Drivers
3. Turn up volume on speakers and in Windows
4. Type a better message

----
Nathan McNulty

!