ATI Radeon 9800 PRO AIW and Windows XP MCE

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I have a ATI Radeon 9800 PRO AIW card and a MSDN copy of Windows XP MCE. will
these work together? anyone know where I can get the drivers?
thanks

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

thank you for that useful link, but when i go into Media Center Settings and
go to the TV setup it tells me Tuner not Found - Please ensure that the tuner
card and a valid tuner card driver are installed.

thanks again!

"Nathan McNulty" wrote:

> Yes. See:
> http://www.ati.com/products/mce/index.html
>
> ----
> Nathan McNulty
>

> 604 wrote:
> > I have a ATI Radeon 9800 PRO AIW card and a MSDN copy of Windows XP MCE. will
> > these work together? anyone know where I can get the drivers?
> > thanks

Gotta follow the links on the site. It will eventually lead you to this
page:
http://www.ati.com/products/mce/mce.html

You must purchase the software from ATI in order to use your AIW in MCE.
The cost is going to be just shy of $20. See this page:
http://shop.ati.com/product.asp?sku=2537969

----
Nathan McNulty