Epson C82 ReInking

Vic

Please advise if there is a reliable reining method for these cartridges. I
am told that the siphon system is too complicated for DIY. Thanks folks Mac

THEY CLOG UP

HAHAHAHH

"vic" <birdlife@onetel.com> wrote in message news:40a9de0e@212.67.96.135...
> Please advise if there is a reliable reining method for these cartridges.
> am told that the siphon system is too complicated for DIY. Thanks folks
Mac

"vic" <birdlife@onetel.com> wrote in message news:<40a9de0e@212.67.96.135>...
> Please advise if there is a reliable reinking method for these cartridges. I
> am told that the siphon system is too complicated for DIY. Thanks folks Mac

HI,
You can buy compatibles that are refillable at MIS. I use their
cartridges but have not tried to refill them.
b_d

Vic

Thanks, but no thanks Allyf!!

Then what, throw it away? By the way could ordinary inks be used in the
cart's to avoid clogging or has the damage been done.. Regards

> > Please advise if there is a reliable reining method for these
cartridges.
> > am told that the siphon system is too complicated for DIY. Thanks folks
> Mac

Vic,
I agree with brane_ded, MIS ink does a very good job on Epson printers.
.. I understand they have "refill friendly" cartridges now. I have never
tried them. In fact I finally went to a Canon i 850 printer to avoid all the
hassles with the Epson cartridges and am very pleased with it . I ordered
some Canon compatible cartridges made in China from them and have very
pleased. (very slight difference from the Canon).They also have bulk ink for
the Canon that I intend to try next.
I tried compatible ink cartridges and bulk ink from Re-ink-ing and had to
return them due to poor color photo prints.
I hope this helps.
Don