spencer

Hi all,

I have this problem with an MS Keyboard that when you repeatedly press the
ctrl key the caps light and number lock lights flash. This also locks the
keyboard until ESC is pressed.

I have gone into accessibility and keyboard settings under CP and told it to
ignore repeated keystrokes but it won't go away.

I play games and use the CTRL key to change weapons quickly but it gets
frustrating when having the keyboard lock up until I press ESC again.

Any ideas if it might be some thing to do with the keyboard itself or any
other MS app.

System Spec's

P4 3.2
1GB PC3700DDR ram
Win XP Pro + SP1 (always updated with security patches only)
MS Office 2003 Pro (could it be this?)
MS Mutlimedia Keyboard 1.0A (with or without Drivers)

Thanks for any Help

Spencer

I get this all the time with the Shift key, but never with the control
key. Have you tried the settings in the IntelliPoint Software? Make
sure that any programs, including ATI Hotkey, are set properly.

----
Nathan McNulty