Al

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

The 1.05 patch has been out for a while now but I don't seem to be able to
find a nocd patch for it anywhere. Has anyone else managed to find one?

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

If you can't find one, then most likely the last available one will work.

Jonathan <j-hanson@NOSPAMse.rr.com> wrote:
> If you can't find one, then most likely the last available one will
> work.

The 1.04 patch TECHNICALLY works, but because of some odd server thing it
blocks 98% of servers from the list. So as long as you don't mind the
ten-odd unofficial servers to play on...

--
-----------
Deep Thought

Al

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I haven't been able to connect to any servers with it, when I try I get some
message about having the incorrect game version.

"DeepThought" <deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote in message
> Jonathan <j-hanson@NOSPAMse.rr.com> wrote:
> > If you can't find one, then most likely the last available one will
> > work.
>
> The 1.04 patch TECHNICALLY works, but because of some odd server thing it
> blocks 98% of servers from the list. So as long as you don't mind the
> ten-odd unofficial servers to play on...
>
> --
> -----------
> Deep Thought
> -----------
> Erase the Earth
> to g-mail me.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

cheers mate, it worked for me. I updated and then ran your patch and now I
have fully working V1.05 Halo. better graphics support and the mid air
rendezvous point sorted.

Robin

somebody

"rjag" <robin@gordon3433.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> cheers mate, it worked for me. I updated and then ran your patch and now I
> have fully working V1.05 Halo. better graphics support and the mid air
> rendezvous point sorted.
>
> Robin

I may try it too then, althought I suspect it's actually a problem with my
drive, I can't play 1.05 unless I boot with the CD in the drive. If I put
it in afterwards, Halo won't recognize it.

-Russ.