what is the dos command to view available wireless network?

Hi, just wondering what is the dos command to view available wireless network.
Besides may i know where i can learn more dos command.
thank you
2 answers Last reply
More about what command view wireless network

    Maybe you can roll you own, using vbscript and WMI query for the BSID list,
    or wmic utility.

    --PA

    "PSY" <PSY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9296324D-71DD-4119-B253-846C9C9FB8CA@microsoft.com...
    > Hi, just wondering what is the dos command to view available wireless network.
    > Besides may i know where i can learn more dos command.
    > thank you

    I know that 'net' has a lot of functions to do with networks. For example
    'net use' it is possible to add network maps, and net user can add/remove
    users. Maybe you can find it somewhere in there? net view locates all the
    computernames on the network and available shares.

    "PSY" wrote:

    > Hi, just wondering what is the dos command to view available wireless network.
    > Besides may i know where i can learn more dos command.
    > thank you

Wireless DOS Command Networking Wireless Network Microsoft Wireless Networking