what is the dos command to view available wireless network?

Tags:
  • Wireless
  • DOS Command
  • Networking
  • Wireless Network
  • Microsoft
  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
January 21, 2005 4:33:07 PM

Hi, just wondering what is the dos command to view available wireless network.
Besides may i know where i can learn more dos command.
thank you

More about : dos command view wireless network

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
January 22, 2005 11:14:45 AM

Maybe you can roll you own, using vbscript and WMI query for the BSID list,
or wmic utility.

--PA

"PSY" <PSY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9296324D-71DD-4119-B253-846C9C9FB8CA@microsoft.com...
> Hi, just wondering what is the dos command to view available wireless network.
> Besides may i know where i can learn more dos command.
> thank you
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
January 24, 2005 10:35:02 AM

I know that 'net' has a lot of functions to do with networks. For example
'net use' it is possible to add network maps, and net user can add/remove
users. Maybe you can find it somewhere in there? net view locates all the
computernames on the network and available shares.

!